Hilbre Homes is committed to building better homes and communities whilst delivering the best new home buying experience to all prospective customers.
is charitably invested
Search our latest developments to find out if Hilbre Homes are building near you.Read More
Keep up to date with all the latest new developments by registering your interest today.
Our sales advisors are here to help you through the home buying process, to view all our latest developments, view our Find a Home page
Congratulations, you’ve found the perfect Hilbre Home for you that meets all your dream criteria, so now, it’s time to reserve it. Once you’ve chosen your new home, your sales advisor will guide you through the reservation process and agreement. In order to secure your reservation, you’ll need to pay a fee of £500, please note this is deductible from the total property price and means, subject to contract, the home is yours at the agreed price.
Once this is completed, you can progress into The Buying Process.
1. Identify Site
2. Obtain all information relating to the site including title deed
3. Undertake financial appraisal
4. If site appraisal meets criteria then enter into an agreement to purchase
5. Land Surveys - geological, topographical, birds/amphibians, trees
6. Conclude purchase
7. Undertake drainage, utilities, foul and foundation strategy & design
8. Submit planning permission
9. Site Mobilisation - construction drawings...
10. Site strip and preparation
12. Drainage, utilities and foul
13. Ground floor
14. Superstructure or Timber frame and roof trusses
16. Roof tiles
17. Windows and doors
19. Gardens and perimeter boundries
20. First fix activities
22. Internal second fix activities
23. External works
24. Internal Decorations and finishes (wall and floor)
25. Landscaping and planting
26. Final fix and Inspection
27. Client handover
28. New resident training
Hilbre Homes are committed to delivery our mission of providing better homes and communities. We want to ensure that our homes maximise energy efficiency by aiming to generate 60% less CO2 than an older property whilst consuming circa 40% less energy, thus reducing running costs and improving the impact upon the environment. We achieve this objective by installing the following:
In order to future proof homes we also offer innovative options including (but not limited to):
Although problems with your new home are unlikely, Hilbre Homes offers peace of mind for all buyers with our new home warranty. You can take a look at our warranty information below
Plot 5 - £295,000 - Semi-Detached House
Plot 4 - £295,000 - Semi-Detached House
Plot 6 - £340,000 - Semi-Detached House
Plot 3 - £340,000 - Semi-Detached House
Plot 2 - £340,000 - Semi-Detached House
Plot 9 - £234,000 - £250,000 - Mid Terrace House
Plot 8 - £245,000 - End Terrace House
Plot 1- £385,000 - Detached House
Plot 3- £199,950 - End Mews House
Plot 2- £249,950 - Semi Detached House
Plot 10 - £255,000 - Semi Detached House
Plot 5- £199,950 - Terraced House
Plot 11 - £249,950 - End Terraced House
Plot 9- £239,950 - Terraced House.